- Registration of the representation offices;
- Standardization, assistance in certifications acquisitions;
- Recruitment and development of internal rules and regulations, job descriptions;
- Preparation of the contractual framework (agreements, statements of disagreements);
- Searching for distributors and trade representatives;
- Legal support of the process of cooperation with retail chains (national and regional);
- Customs consulting;
- Advising on the promotion of goods and logistics;
- Dissolution of juridical persons.
Ukraine is a large and perspective market for EU and overseas companies, specifically FMSG producers. With population over 45 million and increasing purchasing capability and high consumer activity, the country represents a lucrative investment and development opportunity. Social studies show that the Ukrainians are predisposed to shopping experimentations, testing new brands and products. However, for successful entry into the Ukrainian market FMCG manufacturer should have knowledge of the legal and commercial aspects of doing business activities.
Law Craft professionals will help you start your business in Ukraine from scratch. We will help you to decide on the appropriate form of carrying on business and receiving all essential legal documentation and permits. We can also help you with recruitment procedures and partner program development throughout Ukraine.
We are able to professionally present your interests in negotiations and will provide all necessary advice on the specific aspects of doing business in Ukraine.
Law Craft is uniquely qualified to support FMSG producers in Ukraine. We strive to make your production more affordable and desirable for Ukrainian consumers.