Ukrainian – interestingly, cheerfully, efficiently!
Ukrainian Language and Culture School is the best opportunity to find out about traditional and presentday life in Ukraine!
• Intensive courses
• Private lessons (Ukrainian, Polish, Russian)
• Skype tutoring
1) Intensive courses take place every month in Lviv. Lviv is the city filled with a romantic
atmosphere and great old history. Lviv is ahead of the rest of the country in terms of service
standards and customerdriven innovation. The rich cultural and sports program, as well as
friendly residents attract the visitors.
The 2week Ukrainian intensive course is created due to ALTE (Association of Language
Testers in Europe) requirements and has the communicative orientation. It mixes the
language learning with unique Ukrainian traditions. You will have the time to visit most
interesting places in Lviv (National Art Gallery, Opera Theatre, ancient mountain High Castle,Open Air Museum …)
Lviv has always been noted for its adherence to the traditional Ukrainian culture, and that iswhy thespending of spring in Lviv surrounded by a special charm here. The people of Lviv
cherish the customs of the past, but they also like new kinds of entertainment stylized to
resemble the archaic ones. Lviv is a place of festivals, music concerts, carnivals, museums
During the courses you will have the possibility to:
• cook and taste Ukrainian dishes
• take part in Ukrainian traditional activities
• introduction to Lviv excursion
• visit the most interesting places of Ukraine
• sing Ukrainian traditional and pop songs
• watch and discuss Ukrainian movies and videoclips
• make a presentation of your native culture and country
• play in Ukrainian folk and presentday games
and it is not all!!!
There are groups due to three levels: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced. The entry test
helps us to check your knowledge.
Our lecturers have great teaching experience for foreigners and native speakers in the best
Ukrainian universities and abroad.
The study program has been approved during several years, that is why it is effective and
easy for students. It is flexible depending on student level and wishes as well. It includes thedeveloping of youroral, writing, reading and listening skills.
You can choose the appropriate accommodation for you. We cooperate with some host
Ukrainian families during quite a long time and have good opinions from our students who
More info http://learn-ukrainian.org.ua/en/2-week-intensive-course-of-ukrainian-language-and-culture/
2) Private lessons
Ukrainian, Russian and Polish private courses are possible as well.
The program and the number of lessons you can agree with a teacher.
To apply for private lessons, please send us to firstname.lastname@example.org the following
1) your level of Ukrainian (Russian, Polish): beginner, intermediate, advanced
2) your mother tongue
3) the appropriate for you time and place of lessons
We are waiting for you!
More info http://learn-ukrainian.org.ua/en/private-lessons/
3) Skype is a free online communication tool that is very easy to use and the sound quality
usually is very good.
You can learn grammar and vocabulary from tapes and textbooks without teacher’s
assistance. But you need a teacher to improve your speech.
With our service you can speak via Skype with live trained teachers who are native Ukrainian speakers.
To apply for the Skype lessons, please send us to email@example.com the following
1) the appropriate for you time of lessons (Ukrainian time, GMT+2h)
2) your Skype name
3) your level of Ukrainian: beginner, intermediate, advanced
4) your mother tongue
We are waiting for you!
More info http://learn-ukrainian.org.ua/en/online-tutoring/
Ukrainian Language and Culture School:
2, Kostyushka St.
Mobile: +380 50 173 43 77